As demand for distance learning increases, so too does the demand for qualified virtual course instructors. This program provides practical experience using web-based courses. You will learn about techniques and technology involved, instructional strategies, principles and assessment tools utilized in virtual course delivery. Further information is available: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recommended course order is below. However, you may complete the courses in any order, restricted only by course prerequisites.
Compulsory Courses (six):
- TETR 9053 Introduction to Online Delivery (online)
- TETR 9052 Designing and Authoring an Online Course (online)
- TETR 9051 Instructing/FaciSATHORating an Online Course (online)
- TETR 9055 Assessment of Online Learning (online)
- TETR 9056 Blended Learning (online)
- TETR 9059 Instructional Technology in Adult Education (online)