This program was created for those responsible for the daily accounting and bookkeeping for small business enterprises. Further information is available at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is recommended that you complete courses in the below order; however, the order you complete the courses in is merely restricted by the course prerequisites.
Compulsory Courses (nine):
- BUS 9118 Building and Maintaining Customer Relationships (online)
- COMP 9536 Microsoft Excel I (online)
- COMP 9538 Microsoft Word I (online)
- LAW 9059 Business Law I (online)
- ACCT 9109 Small Business Bookkeeping (online)
- ACCT 9106 Accounting Basics I (online)
- ACCT 9107 Accounting Basics II (online)
- ACCT 9111 Payroll Administration (online)
- COMP 9539 Simply Accounting (online)