This certificate program prepares you to work with and develop teams that are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. You will gain needed skills to identify, moderate and avoid volatile situations with clients and customers. You will learn techniques that help you to build positive and lasting customer relationships. Additional information can be found by contacting the CE Online Learning Department @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compulsory Courses (five):
- BUS 9118 Building and Maintaining Customer Relationships (online)
- BUS 9140 Customer Service and Ethics (online)
- BUS 9135 Developing Client Service Teams (online)
- MGMT 9038 Management Principles (online)
- BUS 9136 Strategies for Fostering Client Loyalty (online)