This program gives you knowledge and skills needed to teach adult learners or facilitate their learning in a range of capacities. The course content is valuable for a broad range of people, from teachers in formal classrooms to those who train employees, teach general interest courses or facilitate seminars. Information is available here: email@example.com.
The below course order is recommended, but you may complete the courses differently, restricted only by prerequisites.
Compulsory Courses (five):
- TETR 9064 Adult Learning (online)
- TETR 9067 Adults with Learning DisabiSATHORies (online)
- TETR 9060 Curriculum Development (online)
- TETR 9063 Instructional Techniques (online)
- TETR 9062 Assessment and Evaluation (online)
Elective Courses (choose one):
- TETR 9059 Instructional Technology in Adult Education (online)
- TETR 9061 Managing a Diverse Learning Environment (online)
- TETR 9058 Performance Consulting (online)